These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
3. A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law.
4. Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
5. This website is owned and operated by the company trading as ‘Baggage Freedom’.
6. You can contact us by by email on baggagefreedom (at) yahoo.com .
7. Each bag is limited to 20 kg.
8. At no point should any laptops, iPads, mobile phones, or other goods that may be broken in transit be placed in your baggage. We are a small family-run business and unfortunately are not able to reimburse the cost of any lost or damaged items.
9. All baggage is fully insured for loss while in our hands.
10. Baggage Freedom accept no responsibility for bikes left on location.
11. Once you have started the walk, we cannot provide refunds for any cancelations due to terminating the walk early, or any other factors outside of our immediate control.
12. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have a right to cancel within 14 days. If you choose to cancel within 14 days of purchase, we may exercise a charge for any services rendered. Return transfers are non refundable and you cannot change return transfer dates due to limited spaces available All other packages are refundable subject to a £10.00 cancellation fee per bag.
13. Transfers to or from Inversnaid cannot be provided under the £20 package due to prohibitive operational costs.