The Freedom Challenge
Full West Highland Way walk + Ben Nevis + baggage and tent transfer + pet friendly return transfer. Pets travel FREE. All this for only £220pp
Do you like making new friends and being part of a team?
Got your own tent and love camping?
Got a spare £220 and a week off work?
Why not take on the Freedom Challenge!
You will be camping the full West Highland Way followed by a full day of conquering the UK’s highest mountain… Ben Nevis!
Save the time, hassle and stress – let Baggage Freedom organise all your camping locations along the route. We will move your baggage along each stop for you and also bring you back to Milngavie/Glasgow at the end ! The campsites you will be staying in have shower facilities, Wi-Fi and a local shop handy. All locations are within walking distance to pub/food.
Yes, that’s right, a full week’s challenge for just £220!
Starting each morning from Milngavie Train Station, We will meet you to collect your baggage and tent, and give you a briefing as to which locations you will be walking too. You wont do any more than 20 miles in a single day and you wont have a big heavy bag to weigh you down either! You may set off with other freedom challengers but its all part of the challenge and a great opportunity to meet like minded trekkers and campers! 1 or 2 man tents only please as some larger ones will not be accepted at the campsites.
- Monday: Milngavie to Balmaha (19 miles)
- Tuesday: Balmaha to Inverarnan (19 miles)
- Wednesday: Inverarnan to Tyndrum (12 miles)
- Thursday: Tyndrum to Glencoe (19 miles)
- Friday: Glencoe to Kinlochleven (13 miles)
- Saturday: Kinlochleven to Fort William (14 miles)
- Sunday: Up early Morning to climb Ben Nevis, This can take between 6/8 hours depending on pace. (Please only attempt this part if you are fit/able and feel confident enough to get up and back down safely.)
- Returning to Milngavie: Baggage Freedom Return transport will pick you up from your Fort William campsite location at approx 5pm. Or before if everyone is back down and ready to go
Ben Nevis: The walk is just over 4 miles each way – a total of 8 1/2 miles in all. The Ben Nevis Tourist Path (often called the mountain track) is the only path that should be attempted by the novice walker. It is strongly advised that you return by the same route and take a map and compass with you. IF IN DOUBT, HEAD BACK OUT. The challenge should only be done by individuals who are fit/able and who are confident they can complete the FREEDOM CHALLENGE!
You can be at total ease knowing your baggage will be waiting for you at each location with our professional, friendly, insured, reliable service.
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE FREEDOM? BOOK NOW!
Complete the challenge and earn your Freedom Challenge T shirt and certificate!
- Walking Poles, set of 2 for only £10